.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wedding in the Shug!

One of my best friend's, Pooh, sister was getting married on Saturday.  Punkin & I loaded up the car & headed to their hometown!  It was the first overnight road trip for just me & Punkin & it went great!  I thought he would sleep the way there, but he didn't, but was actually SO good & didn't act up at all!
Everyone looked GREAT in the wedding!  The Bride, the bridesmaids & the parents of the bride!  I was so happy for all of them & I knew it was a day they had been looking forward to for a long time...but were relieved that it was over!  :P  Pretty Ricky even did a lil "happy dance" afterwards!  :P
I got to see some OBU friends that I haven't seen in a while!  It was great to visit & catch up on life!
Punkin' was the life of the party on the dance floor!  I could NOT believe some of the moves he had!  I didn't get to do much dancing because I was too busy chasing him around & making sure he wasn't getting into trouble!  :P
The morning we left he was petting on Sugar & laying his head down on her belly.  He is such a sweet boy!  It took him a while to get used to her because she is SO big, but he eventually LOVED her!  =)

We had a great time in the Shug & am so glad that Pretty Ricky & Aunt Sidney let us stay with them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!