.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pics from my phone..

We went to lunch with Pops on Wednesday at Ruby Tuesday's!  Ryder has gotten to be QUITE the handful at restaurants!  He didn't want to eat much, but me & Pops did!  We had a good visit as always, and it's always such fun for Ryder to see his Pops!
We ran some errands afterwards & Punkin' does so good just riding in the car.  I feel bad sometimes, I feel like that's all I ever let him do...is ride around in the car while I "run errands" dragging him in & out a million & one times!

I was messing around with a new app on my phone with this one "colorsplash".  I just got the free one & it works great...I thought it turned out cute!
This is from this summer in Branson.  It was on my dad's phone & he sent it to me.  Ryder looks like such.a.baby here, even though it was just a few short months ago!  I think he looks like his Uncle G a lil bit!   It's a great smile from the both of them!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!