.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Taco Soup

Ingredients:

1 lb. ground chuck

1 pkg. taco seasoning

1 pkg. ranch seasoning

1 can of corn

1 can of kidney beans (2 wouldn't hurt..)

1 can of black beans

2 LARGE cans of diced tomatoes (or 3 smalls would work)

As your browning your meat...
...dump ALL the other ingredients into your crock pot & stir.  I HIGHLY recommend Crock Pot Liners, but I was completely out this morning when I went to throw this together!  They save a lot time when it's time to clean up! 
When your meat is browned, drain & pour into the crock pot with the rest of the ingredients.
Give it one last stir & set it on low with a time of 6 hours.  You can leave it while you go to work or school.  If you want you can stir occasionally, but it's not necessary.

It's even better garnished with shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers, & corn bread.  I'll have to make & post a yummy Mexican Cornbread soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!