.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Saturday Night Tiger Tunes

After lounging around ALL day long Saturday with Punkin, Abbey & I loaded up around 6:30 & headed to Arkadelphia for the LAST Tiger Tunes show of 2010!  Even though I had just seen the show Thursday night, I was ready to see it all again!  =)

I am so thankful that my parent's watched Punkin for me while I got to get away & enjoy myself with some friends!
Our seats were in the balcony so it was honestly a totally different show from up there!  I LOVED it!  Sadly, the EEE's didn't win, but they still had a GREAT show that I could watch over & over again!  =) All the shows were great, and it was a GREAT Tiger Tunes overall!  
I was so glad to see my pledge sisters!  =)  It was raining when the show was over, so we were all looking nappy & especially my hair!  HA!  We went back to Allie's afterwards, hung out with some new & old friends, laughed it up FOREVER, did some damage by the river & then crashed pretty late!  I had to get up early & drive home for family birthdays, but it was all worth it!
& my lil secretary (minus her glasses!)  Friends reunited at last!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!