.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy's Night Out...

Yes!  I got a night out!  I met up with Pooh & some new friends for her sister's lil Bachelorette Party.  She had gone to Memphis the weekend before with friends, so this was just a little dinner.  I hadn't seen Lindsey in probably a year...so it was so good to see her before her BIG DAY!
It's hard having friends that live so far away...well not THAT far, but far.  :/  So..when I get the chance to see them I run with it!  After some hibachi dinner I headed to Target & bought myself some new sweat pants & skinny jeans!  :P

Love my new blog design?  Thanks to Katie @ Fancy Pants Design Studio!  I LOVE it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!