.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, October 3, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

1.  Me & my sweet baby boy's heath.  We are truly fortunate.  I don't want to jinx it, but at almost 13 months old, we have not yet been to the Dr. for a sick visit.  I am SO thankful for this, & dread the day we have to make our first visit.  

2.  My parent's that have ALWAYS been there for me every step of the way through this thing we call life.

3.  My friends (even though most of them don't live in the same town as me).

4.  That I GET to go to school.  There are so many kids that would do ANYTHING to receive and education, & here I am complaining about it all the time.  "Having" to go to class..."Having" to study..."Having" to right a book report.  I don't "HAVE" to do anything...I "GET" to.

5.  A roof over my head.  This is so cliche, but it's so true.  I've grown up "expecting" it, when so many kids worry about not having a roof over their head tomorrow night.

6.  For being able to wake up this morning.

7.  That my dad survived prostate cancer & is here to tell about it & still gets to watch his grandson grow up.  

8.  All the troops serving our country all over the World.  This is another thing we've just grown up "having" so we "expect" it.  But no...those are people's sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, wives, husbands & mommies & daddies out there FIGHTING for our country & what we believe in.  THANK YOU.

9.  Ouachita.  Even though I didn't get to graduate there, it's still a HUGE part of me & my family (& friend's) lives.  Words can't describe it to someone that hasn't been a student there them-self.  I made many lifelong friends there & more memories than I could count.  It's a very unique place that holds tight onto SO many people's hearts.  

10.  The lil boy that wakes me up from the room next to mine every morning.  How happy he is to see his mama in the mornings & how he instantly puts me in a good mood.  For all the laughs, tears & memories that he provides for me every day...all.day.long.  I never knew I could love someone the way I love him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!