.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 22, 2010

Whit's Dinner Visit

Whitney, one of my best friends from HS called the other day to see if I had plans that night...luckily we didn't!  She was in town & wanted to see us!  I told her I would cook for her if she liked chunky potato soup!  So that's what we did!  
Ryder loved her right off the bat, and was begging her by pulling on her legs & shirt to pick him up & hold him the whole time, or just whenever she would put him down!  Ha!  He LOVES girls!  Haha!  We had a great visit & the soup actually turned out great...& if Whit ate it, then it's saying something!  :P

We had a lot to catch up on & that we did!  We don't get to see each other very often so I was so glad she called even if it was short notice!  Thanks for stopping by for dinner with us Whit!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!