.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, October 11, 2010

Friday Night Lights!

Friday night was my high school's Homecoming.  I hadn't been to a game since my senior year...& I was so glad I got to take my lil Punkin' to my Alma Mater!  This was his first football game!  It was actually SO hot!  I had to take off my sweater jacket when we sat down!  It's OCTOBER, & we were at a FOOTBALL game!!
Punkin was really good the whole game especially for being confined in a small bleacher area!  He would lay his head down on all the girls around us...it was TOO funny!  He is seriously SUCH a flirt, & I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do when he gets older!  :O
We went to the game with Pops!  Ryder sure does love his Pops!  The Cats are actually good this year...which hasn't happened in ALONG time!  It actually felt like Peyton Hillis was on the team again!  :P  We left after halftime & got some FroYo & headed home!  It was a GREAT Friday night!  =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!