.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 22, 2010

Pops takes Punkin' to the Park!

When I left for Tunes I left Punkin' with Pops before KeeKee got off work.  They headed straight to the park!  Dad sent me about 15 pictures of him playing the hour they were there!  I looked like they had a lot of fun, if he could ever put down that sippy!  At least it wasn't his paci!  :P

Funny story...dad didn't tell me till today.  Dad said that every little girl that was at the park, Ryder would hug them!  He would look at them, look around, slowly make his way over to them, put one arm around them, and then the other arm to fully embrace them!  Can you believe that?!?  Dad said there were three little girls that he wouldn't leave alone!  He said the girls were young too so they didn't really know what to think, & just stood there!  OMG!  What I am going to dooooooo?  He is 13 MONTHS OLD!  :O  His dad was voted "Biggest Flirt" in HS, I guess that should have been a big warning!  





I'm sure there will be many more trips to the park for Pops & Punkin'!  This is actually the same park dad used to take me when I was little!  It's been fixed up a lot since then though!  :P
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!