.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Project 365...Week 38

{September 16}
 He says Tang is his "iPad buddy"--playing together in Mommy's bed before getting ready for church

{September 17}
 It was a rainy morning so I let him wear his rain boots to school!  ;)  This was afterwards on a little trip to Target...he asked me to take him & Woody's picture!  :P

{September 18}
 Headed to school...Got the whole gang that AM!

{September 19}
 Riding his bike @ Mimi's before heading out to school...!

{September 20}
 Lil fair trip after school to see the animals...& get a sign for the yard!  ;)

{September 21}
 He loves Laura's Family Goods!  Sometimes I just take him so he can play!  :P

{September 22}
First UCA Football game & loving every minute of it!  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all of your posts, Katie! It is so cute to see Ryder grow (as much as you might not like it!). I always get excited when I see a new post from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!