.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ryder's 3rd Birthday {Present Time}

Ryder was blessed with some many new wonderful gifts from his friends!  Lots of new toys, crafting stuff & learning games & activities.  I can't wait to try out for us to try out all his new things!
This was the first year he could/would actually open things up on his own...so I enjoyed that!  ;)

Thank you Christina for keeping track of who brought what!  :P

Mr. Potato head!--He had been wanting one for so long!
Melissa & Doug cookie set that I had gotten a while back & told him it was for another little boy!  Trick-ery!  He loved it though & we have already played with it multiple times!  I am kicking myself for not getting that little boy a kitchen at an earlier age because he would have LOOOOVED it!  Next time around we'll have one!  ;)

Such a fun & memorable party!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!