.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ryder's Angry Bird Party @ School!

And...to top it all off, Ryder had a party at school on Monday afternoon!  I decided to go with Angry Birds because he loves the game & I found these cute plates & napkins at Target & thought the rest of the kids would like them too--& they did!  We kept things simple with ice cream, Maggie's cookies & juice boxes...but it was PERFECT!  It was so neat to be there & see all the kids interacting and how they do things!  Ryder was happy to have me there as well which made it extra special!



I don't know all the names yet...but Eli is on the end.  Him & R are big buds!
Dexter & Essie!
Two sweet girls...Audrey & Mallory!
Once again...R loved it when everybody was singing to him!  Look at that sweet face!  =)


Ryder,  Grace & Bristol!

Trent, Andrew, Dexter & Essie!--They were all so well behaved while I was there!




They all bring a small gift to give to R & for him to open during the party which I think is so sweet & thoughtful!  He got a lot of cool new stuff!
I made little goodie "buckets" for everybody with some fruit snacks, tattoos, stickers, bouncy balls & party horns inside.  I liked the chalkboard labels where I could write all the kids name on the outside & then I hung them on the bulletin board for them to take home!
We are so thankful for Snuggle Bug & what a wonderful place it is for my little man to go to school!  I couldn't be happier!  He has already learned so much & hasn't even been there a whole month!

That wraps up the birthday party posts...I know you're probably glad!  ;)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!