.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Baby is 3???

My sweet baby boy & best friend is three years old today!  How is that even possible?   I thought one year flew by fast...but we're already at year THREE?  How did that seriously happen?  He has taught me new and exciting things every day along the way & honestly, I can't even imagine my life without him--or where I would be in life if I hadn't been blessed with him.  

I wouldn't want to be any where else.  I feel so undeserving to be his mother, and that God trusted me to raise him here on earth.  

We have been so blessed to have such a healthy little booger and I know too often I take that for granted.  

I was just telling someone earlier today that I used to not be a morning person, but since Ryder has hit the walking/talking/toddler age I am all of a sudden a morning person because he makes my mornings SO much better & so much more cheerful & ALIVE & I am so blessed by that!   Because if you know me at all...you know I used to NOOOOT be a morning person!  :P

I love this age & the independence & growth that Ryder shows every day.  

I was thinking, I have two more birthday parties to plan, & then he'll be in KINDERGARDEN.  #tear

It's not always easy doing what I do, but I just try to do the best with what I have.  I owe it to all of my friends and family for having always been there for me & supporting me in anything & everything I want to do.  I wouldn't be where I am today with Ryder if it wasn't for them.  I do everything I do for that little boy.

He is my pride & joy & I couldn't be any more proud.  I hope that he always loves me as much as he does now.

Happy 3rd Birthday my sweet love!  =)

Here is just a lil flash back of the first three years of lil's man's life!  

Birthday-09.09.09
 Daddy showing him off to Uncle G & Poppy for the first time
Mimi getting some holding time in!  ;)
Auntie Allie came to visit us!
Not such a happy camper...

1st Birthday-09.09.10





Second Birthday-09.09.11
 Big boy underwear!
 At his fun baseball party!
He loves his Poppy!
& his JT-wee!  ;)  He's been there since the beginning!

Crazy child's first 4-wheeler!

Happy Birthday Ryder!  Mommy loves you so much & can't wait to see what the next year holds!  =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!