.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Big Boy Potty!

I guess you can say we have "sorda" started to potty train, but not really.  I haven't read any books, or anything online but I can always tell when he needs to "go" & we rush to the bathroom!  I bought him a lil toilet, flushable wipes & some valentine m&m's for reward!  He was SO scared of the big potty (which I would have been too) so, the little pop off seat that came with the little potty sits on top of the real toilet & is just perfect for my lil man!  He HAS to be "brushing his teeth" whenever we're in the bathroom...no matter WHAT!  :P
We're taking it slow, but a step is a step!  :P
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love to buttrape your little bitch boy in bed and impregnate him good he needs to be raped by a hard dick he is perfect and i want to take your little boy to a country where it's legal to marry kids them marry him so i can use him like a toy anytime i want

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!