.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog-i-versary!

Two years ago TODAY I started this lil ole blog!  I didn't know anything about blogging back then (still don't know a whole lot...but I know more!)!

You can check out my first post HERE!  I was ten weeks pregnant & hadn't even been to my first doctor's appointment.  I just knew I wanted to be able to look back on life & see what was going on!  I am so glad I have blogged all the important things going on in my life since then!

And just to think that a year ago my little man was only 4 months old!  You can see what we were up to then HERE!

My how time flies when you're having FUN!  Thank you to all my faithful readers & followers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!