.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, January 31, 2011

...a few things I'm lovin' right now!

{silk therapy biosilk}

I was introduced to this in High School when the Chi first came out.  It's used to protect your hair a little bit from all the heat damage a Chi can do to your hair if you use it every day like me!  I put it on my hair while it's still wet right before I blow dry it.  You can also put it on right before you Chi your hair as well...
{bath & body works coconut lime verbena body cream}

LOVE.THIS.STUFF.  I got through a bottle WAY to fast!  I just LOVE the way it smells, it reminds me of summertime & the beach...& tanning!  & yet the lime scent makes it smell so clean & fresh!  Especially during the winter months, my skin gets SO dry, so I try & put this on every night after I get out of the shower, or right before bed!  My sheets smell like this stuff!  All their body creams are just GREAT!

{maybelline falsies mascara}

I had heard great things about this product & decided to try it!  I LOVE it!  It doesn't have a silicon brush like most mascaras have now-a-days...but the brush is FANTASTIC!  It's just so full & only take a  few swipes to fully cover your eye lashes!  The brush is also curved, which really helps! I used brownish-black & always have...
{john frieda's flawless finishing creme}

ole roomie rooms Allie introduced me to this stuff a few years ago!  It made her hair SOOOO smooth!  I think she used it WHILE chi-ing her hair, but I use it after I'm finished & about to tease/poof my hair!  It's so smooth & definitely makes all your lil whispies & baby hairs SIT DOWN for goodness sake!  If you haven't tried this...I would recommend it!  

{freeze it}

oh.my.goodness I can't tell you how much I LOVE this stuff!  I read about it on a blog & decided to try it.  I used to use treseme hairspray that I loved as well, but this stuff is WAAAY better!  I can't even explain it!  Target does not carry it...I have to get it at Wal-Mart.  But this stuff is good...WAY good!  Great for the perfect poof, I even use it on Ryder's hair when I spike it up! :P

(johnson & johnson purpose face wash}

I had a friend that used this in HS, & always rememberd reading that it was as "gentle as water".  I needed a new face wash a while back & decided to try this...& I just loved it.  What I also loved about it was that it took off my eye makeup!  I just had to rub it on my eyes real good (which is okay, b/c it's as "gentle as water") & I didn't ever have to wash my face AND take off my eye make up again!  I can now do it all in one step!  I wish the bottle was bigger though...I go through this small bottle super fast!
{bath & body works lemon lip cream}

I got this in my stocking from Santa & it's the perfect little lip balm!  It's in the form of gloss, but it's like chap stick...it's a cream/balm!  I love it!  I keep it in my backpack for when my lips get a lil chapped at school.  It moisturizes & gives your lips just a little bit of sheen, but not too much.  The lemon scent it also so FRESH!
{bath & body works CO bigelow lip tint}

I have had some of this for a couple years, but just got some more & was reminded of how much I love it!  It has a peppermint scent too it, which kinda gives you good smelling breath!  I don't do lipstick, so this is just the perfect bit of color for me, but also some SUPER shine!  I have it in clear too which I wear a lot as well!  Great product!

Let me know if you use any of these products, or have any recommendations of other things you think I might enjoy or like to try!  I'm always up for some new good products suggestions!  :P
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I use purpose too! My dermatologist said that it was the best thing for sensitive skin because it has that water base! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!