.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My visit to the 'Delph!

Last Saturday was Bid Day at OBU & I was lucky enough to get to go!!  YAY!  I had never been apart of it other than being a pledge, so I wanted to go the last year my pledge class would be apart of it!  It was a super blast & I was so happy to see so many of my sweet pledge sisters!  
{We the 'ole roomie-rooms!  I LOVE you TWIN!}

{all the new bEEEautiful pledges!  all 40 of them!}
{my sweet lil PC!}
{& this is us...3 years ago on bid day!!}
{mama's were eee's together & so were we!}
I had so much fun on my short visit I definitely hope I can go back a few times before the end of the semester!  We shall see...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are too cute! So glad you got to go to Bid Day!! I remember when you were going through Rush... I was PRAYING you wanted to be an EEE! And when I found out that you chose us, I got super excited!! :) so glad I still get to call you my sEEEster ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!