.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Ryder's Valentine Cards

I wanted to do something special for all of our friends & family from Ryder for Valentine's Day.  Since I have my Silhouette now it makes things a little bit easier on my creativity!  This was the best picture I could get of a crazy 16 month old running around...but it'll work!  I really enjoyed making them & can see myself hand making more cards in the future!

I was upset that they wouldn't get out to everyone by Valentine's because of the snow, but most everybody should have their's by now!  ENJOY!







I was happy with how they all turned out...exactly like in my head!  Always a success when that happens!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!