.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, November 7, 2013

a shower for campbell!

A couple of weekends ago, some pledge sisters of mine threw a wonderful shower for our sweet pledge sister's baby girl, Campbell, who will be here towards the end of the year!  It was a fabulous shower and so good to see every one!  Hope you enjoy!  












While shopping for a baby gift at Target...I ran across the "formula Kuerig" OH MY has baby stuff come a long way in four years!!  I am all for breastfeeding, but I know it doesn't always work out for everybody like they have planned...and this thing would be amazing! 


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Where did you find your baby bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, i would like to know where did you get the baby bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third the above comments. Can you please advise where you bought the baby bottles from?
    I'm planning my best friends baby shower and I would love to do drinks in a bottles. I have searched stores and all over the internet and couldn't find anything similar or in bulk.
    Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive found them at walmart.com and ebay and amazon...I can't seem to find them in one color..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I would like to know where did you find the baby bottles from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like regular evenflo bottles they just stuck the its a girl sticker on it and made a hole in the nipple big enough for the straws which they also sell both at wal mart. And if they have been bought like that lol you can easily make them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I find the baby bottles in Bulk like 30 of them

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!