.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, February 7, 2011

Saturday Fun!

On Saturday...we HAD to get out of the house!  I figured a Chick-Fil-A date was in order for me & my boy!  Pops would in town running errands so we met him there, RIGHT before the crowd!  I let Punkin' play in the play place for a little bit, but it was a bit overwhelming with so many other lil kiddos running around!

Being so close & all...we had to stop here to see if there were any goodies we couldn't live without!  I got a cute ruffley cardigan...I just canNOT pass up on ruffles!  GEEZ!  I love um!  I also found Punkin' another one of my favorite brand of books for Valentine's day...maybe I'll post later!

We also went to Hobby Lobby for the rest of the stuff to make his Valentine's Day cards...I was reminded on why I go shopping DURING the week, & not on Saturdays!  But it was really good for us to get out & breath some fresh air!  :P

He was such a good boy the whole day...by the time we got home, he was PASSED out!  He laid down & went straight to sleep for a good 2 hours, & I got busy working on his Valentine's day cards...which now just need stamps!  =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!