.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, February 4, 2011

A day @ home...

By the time we got up this morning & got breakfast going...it was snowing!  I really had no idea it was supposed to snow!  Good thing I went to Wal-Mart yesterday!  As neat as most people thing the snow is...it really just means we're gonna be trapped inside for a few days...& with an almost 17 month old, that an be a little tough on a Mama!  :P  I tried to get creative with our day & just enjoy not having to do anything like run errands, lunch dates, school work etc!

After breakfast I put sweats on the both of us, & knew we were gonna stay like that for the rest of the day, & I was happy about it!  

I built Punkin' a fort in the living room!  He wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but finally got inside!  He didn't play in it much then...but did later on in the day when he got used to the thought of this big thing in the middle of his play area!  :P
Of course, we read some books...we were working on new words here!  I swear he is saying new things everyday!!
Folded some laundry...it's just never ending huh!?
Ate a yummy healthy lunch!  The kid loves his fruits!!
...& we watched the snow fall some more!
Raced up & down the hallway in Punkin's car...he is such a hoot in this thing!

We ventured out after Ryder's afternoon nap for some Sonic...even though it was passed Happy Hour!  I drove by my parent's house to turn around to get my mail, & Naynee was there, so we made an unexpected pit stop!  It was good to see her & Ryder even said her name pretty darn good on the first try!  =)  She got me this sweet Tree of Life collectors tree called "My Little Man" that says...scraped knees, super heros, & fire trucks...the joy of a little boy!  I thought it was TOO perfect for me & Ryder, & she would know with six boys of her own!

We ended up staying at my parent's for some Chili & I re-watched Grey's & Private with mom.  Dad ran to the grocery store when he realized there wasn't any creamer left for his coffee in the morning!  :P  He picked me up some as well!  He sure does take care of me!
We headed home & I gave Punkin' a bath & let him play as long as he wanted...well until the water started to get cold, since I don't have class or anything in the morning!  He loved it!  I lotioned him up, got his jammies on, got him some milk, read some books, brushed his teeth & then he was being so sweet I just let him fall asleep on me on the couch.  I loved it & am trying to enjoy it now, because it won't always be this way!

I am already going stir crazy being cooped up in the house for ONE day, I can't imagine what it's like for all the moms in NWA!  Ahhh!  We have to get out tomorrow...maybe we can go shopping with KeeKee or something!  :P
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!