.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweet Baby Ava...

Jake got a dog earlier this week & couldn't wait to introduce Ryder to her.  He brought her over yesterday when he picked Ryder up.  Ryder did NOT know what to think of her at first, but I knew it wouldn't be long before he was chasing her around!  & I was right!  :P
I LOVED how sweet he was with her!  He wasn't very gentle...but that's a boy for you!  He'd pick her up & carry her to the couch, and then just throw her down!  It was fun to watch what he was gonna do with her!





I think it's safe to say that someone has a new friend that he is going to enjoy growing up with!  I'm glad he gets to have the joys of "having a dog" but that it gets to stay at his daddy's & mommy doesn't have to do all the dirty work that comes along with having a puppy!  :P  I'm sure there will be times in the future where he'll be begging me to let him bring her home with him!  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!