.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lunch Date!

Naynee called Wednesday morning asking if we had plans that day..& luckily we didn't!  Her & Karleigh were coming to town for a few things & wanted to see if Punkin' & I wanted to do lunch!  OF COURSE!  & at Chick!  It couldn't get any better!
Funny story:  When I went to get in my car to meet them, my car wouldn't start because I had left the dang light on from the night before!  They had to come & get us to take us to eat!  HA!  We had a good lunch & good visit...& luckily Ryder behaved himself!  We let him play a little while, while we visited!  Him & Karleigh had a good'ole time!
We went to Hobby Lobby afterwards & found most of all that Naynee was looking for...& I got some more Valentine's Day stuff for my house!  It was a fun little outing for us the day before I started back to class!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!