.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, September 30, 2012

R's Birthday Party @ Mama D's

When I first started planning Ryder's birthday party early this year I asked him where he wanted to have his party & he said without hesitation "Mama D's house..."  Okay--well...!  So I called Mama D to tell her because I knew it would mean so much to her!  Not that we were going to have his party there, but I wanted her to know that he said that!  Well after his Sonshine party with friends & his family party & Mimi's AND his party at Snuggle Bug with all his classmates, Mama D wanted to have a party for him at her house, just like he requested!  :P  It was just me & my parents & R...& of course MacKenzie & Morgan!  We had a big time!  Mama D made some DELICIOUS Louisiana gumbo and oh my worrrd...SO good!

Little man got his favorite meal...mac and cheese and hot dog & a juice box!  ;)
He is crazy about his MacKenzie!


Toy Story plate set! SO cute! 
R got a little taste of his first ice cream cake!  He was so excited!




Thank you Mama D for loving my lil man like he's your own grandson!  We are so thankful for you & all you do for us!  =)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!