.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ryder's 3rd Birthday Party {Decor}

On Saturday, we had Ryder's "kid party" at a local gym...actually where he has taken gymnastics the last two years & is still going now!  He LOVES it & I knew he would love it even more to have all of his friends there celebrating his birthday!--& I was right!  I couldn't have pulled this all off without the help of my cousin Tonya, Christina & my mom!  Thanks for helping me set up in such a short time!  I was that mom who said they would never do a "cartoon" themed party...but "Woody & Buzz" was what my lil man wanted, so that's what he got!  ;)  I put my own spin on things, so it all worked out!  =)

He had a great turn out...& it was actually all girls!  ;)  (besides his boy cousins!)  I couldn't help but laugh!  

{Invites bought on Etsy--ALWAYS my go-to for invitations!}







 {Remember how Woody says "There's a snake in my boot!"?}

 {Cupcake topper printables found HERE}

 {I made these "alien" plates myself...just goog-ley eyes & paper!}

 {& it wouldn't be a Toy Story party without some green army men!}
{Real drawing printable from the movie were found HERE}

It was so nice to have the party some where else & let the kids run around & have fun!  I enjoyed planning &

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You did such a good job- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these decorations! Those plates are too cute! Good job Kati! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!