.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, October 8, 2012

Project 365...Week 39

{September 23}
We went to Caroline's fun 5th birthday party!  R had a lot of fun & it's always good to see sweet Caroline!  (Can you believe he is 3 & she's 5--size wise?!)

{September 24}
Love this picture!--Before school pictures!

{September 25}
One of his favorite places to be...out on the farm with his PawPaw!

{September 26}
Wednesday night Chick-Fil-A date!  This is his friend Trent from school who is always there before church too!  ;)

{September 27}
This all happened BEFORE we left for school one day!  Ha!  Things are NEVER boring!  :P

{September 28}
After his birthday dinner at Mama D's...he asked me to take a pic--chocolate face & all!  ;)  He is proud of his Mister Potato Head!  :)

{September 29}
Nothing I love more than couch snuggle with my favorite lil guy on a Saturday night!  =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!