.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Project 365...Week 40

{September 30}
Somebody got sleepy at their dad's while playing with their tools!  

{October 1}
Always playing that iPad...waiting on mommy to get ready! 

{October 2}
I asked him to smile & this is what he did!  Ha!  LOVE that little boy! 

{October 3}
His current obsession...his real tools he got for his birthday!  We play with them every morning & every night!  He actually knows what he's doing with them too! 

{October 4}
He has gotten to be such a big helper!  Putting away all the silverware from the dishwasher...(note the toy gun on his hip! Ha!) 

{October 5}
Chick sold lunch boxes on the west side of town on Friday--& you better believe I was the first in line!  ;) 

{October 6}
Sweet boy playing at Chick with Poppy!  I think he looks so big in this pic!  Tear.   

Finally caught up...phew!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!