.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, October 19, 2012

Project 365...Week 41

{October 7}
We were on our way out the door to church & I saw some terrible news on FB.  I was a mess, but we headed to church anyways.  Halfway there we turned around and came home just to snuggle--I thought I was going to be sick.  A few hours on the couch with my lil man was exactly what I needed.

{October 8}
I took mom a little "happy" to school on a gloomy Monday...

{October 9}
Sweet boy went to his Mimi & PawPaw's for the night...him & Hannah decided to lay down on the driveway & R told her, "Let's think about our Mamas..."  How sweet is that?!

{October 10}
Mimi took R to the Pumpkin Patch with his school...I was sad I had to miss, but knew he was in good hands!  I met up with them at Chick & then we went on a lil trip to Target together!  He asked me to take his picture right here!  Ha!  ;)

{October 11}
Because it was Thursday & the next day was Friday...we had brownies & milk before bed!  Nice lil treat!  =) 

{October 12}
Punkin' had a blast painting his pumpkins!  They actually turned out ALL black!  But he sure does know how to cover some surface area!  He was proud of his master pieces!  

 {October 13}
 This is his sad face after he kept losing to KeeKee while playing Lucky Ducks!  Poor baby!  

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics!!!! Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award! Follow the link to my blogger to read all about it! Thanks =]
    singlemamaplus2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!