.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Family Fall Fest

Last weekend, I put together a little Fall party for our extended family at mom's house.  We hadn't seen everybody in a while and needed to celebrate a few birthdays and I wanted the kiddos to get to paint pumpkins or something festive!  So...that's just what we did!  We had a couple of different soups for lunch, rum cake, lemon pie, bunko buns & pumpkin bars!  Perfect fall menu!  Afterwards we all headed outside to paint!  It was a lot of fun & I look forward to doing it again in the future years!  R did really well, I was proud! ;)



Everybody was very creative with their pumpkins...I was quite impressed!  I loved Karleigh's chevron one & she even did a Freckle Face Farm one too!  =)

Can you tell what I was in the process of making?!  ;)

Linda Sue got all the kids little Halloween goodie bags that had these fangs in them...well all the big kids were scaring R with their fangs in, so I just told him to get his & put them in & scare them back!  So...that's what he did!  He looks SOOO funny...as you can tell & was literally trying to bite people but he could barely open his mouth because they were so big for his little mouth!  Ha!  We were all cracking UP!!

My finished product!  =)  It was a process but I was very happy with how it turned out!  ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and let you know i nominated you for a blog award on my blog. Hope you can participate! www.lifeasthehayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your cheetah pumpkin! That is so creative!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!