.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trip To The Shug!

This was our third year to take a little trip down to The Delta to visit some of our favorite people!  We always have spaghetti for dinner, and then go out to look at lights and get ice cream!--& that's exactly what we did this year!  It was super windy & cold this year, but R wanted his ice cream & of course Pooh delivered!  ;)
I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends I met in college that I still keep in touch with & am so thankful her family opens their home to not only me, but my little man as well!  =)
Sweet boy slept most of the way there thankfully!
We followed Pooh back to LR & ate lunch together before she did some Chrsitmas shopping & we headed home.  The trip was short & sweet but it is always very memorable!  I hope it continues for years to come!
Thank you Pooh for letting us come & visit you during our break!  =)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Got to love those college friends who are worth keeping!! I was lucky enough to find some too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!