.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pre-Christmas Fun!

Ryder had been looking forward to building our Gingerbread House since they day KeeKee gave it to us!  I kept telling him we had to wait until closer to Christmas!  When our advent calendar finally said it was time to make our GBH, he was so excited!  Well...we do these every year, & I must have done something wrong or different this year than usual!  I think we started adding candy before the house had fully dried and it didn't turn out too well.  But R still had fun, and I let him lick the icing from the bag and eat some of the candy instead!  ;)  {Great mom award, I know!}

Disaster...

A couple of nights before Christmas we mixed up some reindeer food for Santa's reindeer!  R loves doing this as well!





He pretty much did it all by himself!  & then we poured it all in a jar, to take over to KeeKee's with us on Christmas Eve to sprinkle on their front lawn!  

I love making sweet and precious memories like these with my precious baby boy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!