.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, January 25, 2013

Project 365...Week 3 {Round 2}

{January 13}
Crazy boy doctoring me up...

{January 14}

Second day of subbing went GREAT!  I loved being at my old High School!  Even though it's COMPLETELY different!

{January 15}
I love watching TV with this sweet love before bed.

{January 16}
You've already seen this...but new fav snack!

{January 17}
We love headlamps!  Bed time with sweet boy...who ended up running a temp in the middle of the night!  :/  I knew he had a cough and we were dealing with it...but I knew there had to be something else...

{January 18}
....& I was right!  Double ear infection--he's a trooper though!  So we made our rounds, from Dr., to pharmacy to Walgreens & then home for the day together!  Sad he was sick, but it was also nice to spend a whole day at home with this little booger!--Who acts completely fine & himself when he's sick! 

{January 19}
I may or may not have taken my son to the Monster Truck Rally!  It was a lot of fun, but I don't know if we'll go back any time soon!  ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!