.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Will you join me?! #shereadstruth

I know I have mentioned She Reads Truth many, many times before!...BUT--today I want to invite you to get involved like never before.  I want to share the awesome goodness of this movement yourself!

We just finished the Fresh Start plan, but today...we are starting a new one called Soul Detox (so, it's just the perfect time for you to jump right in)!  It isn't written by #shereadstruth like the last few have been, but it's a plan on the You Version (Bible) app.  I have done it before, and it is definitely a life changer!  I looked back over my journal of notes today, from doing it last summer, and it just got me even more excited about doing it again--& I want YOU to join me!

HERE is a video on exactly how to get started!

If you don't want to watch the video here are a few easy steps to follow!

  • If you don't already have the Holy Bible (YouVersion) app on your phone or iPad, download it from the app store (or you can always visit YouVersion online)
  • Set up an account and get things started.
  • Click on "Plans" and then search for "Soul Detox"
  • The plan should pop up & you want to click "Start Plan"
  • If you start the plan today you will be on the same track as the rest of the #shereadtruth community.
  • You can hop on over to the #shereadstruth website and join in on the conversation going on in the comments section every day!
This community, and the different plans have been such a blessing to me the last couple of months.  Each plan keeps getting better and better and I find myself digging deeper and deeper into the word and  I LOVE it and can't seem to learn enough!  

So, would you join me?!  

If you want to do so, let me know in the comments section!  



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!