.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Eve @ Nana & Papaw's

We go to my mom's parent's every Christmas Eve.  We used to have some appetizers and then all eat chili...well over the years, we have all snacked so much nobody wanted any chili after the fact--so it kinda turned into a heavy appis and then chili if you want it to top it off!  ;)
We got there before Naynee & "her friends" so Ryder honestly didn't even know what to do with himself!  He just kept walking around like looking for something to do!  We kept telling him that they would be here soon!  He finally parked it on the couch and looked at the front window watching for them to pull into the driveway!  Ha!

Mom & I made some yummy brie bites...we have been wanting to make them for a while, & were finally glad we had a reason to!  They were super yummy & delish!
I made my annual duck poppers...YUM is all I can say!  Just wish I would have made more!  They were practically gone before they hit the table!
& look how cute these bags are!  This is my aunt & uncles organic farm...I LOVE their logo!  You can buy all sorts of yummy stuff from them at the Hillcrest Market on (most) Saturdays!  YUMM!
No telling what this crazy boy is thinking!  We had fun eating & decorating our annual sugar cookies!  Of course all R cared about was licking the icing!
Papaw read us The Christmas Story & then it was time for some Dirty Santa (with gift cards) which is always fun, and then present time!
We sure do love each other...can't ya tell!?  ;)
We had yet another wonderful Christmas Eve at Nana & Papaw's!  Always something I look forward to most!  =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!