.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A White Christmas-SNOW DAY!

It was so neat to sit back on Christmas night and watch the snow fall outside!  R couldn't wait till the next day to get outside and play in the snow!  He LOVED every minute of it!


I loved these little squirrel tracks!



He said this was a "snow Ryder" not a "snow angel!"



Poor baby's hands got cold...he refused to wear gloves at first though!--He was a tough lil fella for a long time though!


Him and Poppy had ALOT of fun out there together in their camo!

Trecking over to KeeKee's one night for dinner...

Finally, a nice warm bath after playing in the cold snow!

So grateful to be able to make such sweet memories with my little man!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!