.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Half-Way Haul

  • Not a lot going on around here!  Yesterday was an adventurous day...I am on campus ALL.DAY.LONG and it started to snow right when I had to walk the farthest on campus.  Boo. The banks were closing, so dad came & got my keys to get R's carseat out of my car so that he could go get him from school.
  • They had a big go time together...went to chick for lunch, got Poppy a Starbucks, went and said hi to the people still working at the bank, & tried to go to the toy store but it was closed!  :/


  •  I came home after that class so I could snuggle up with my boy!  I couldn't stand the thought of him not being at school & me not being with him!
  • I could tell by his voice last night that his "barking" cough was on it's way back...sure enough around 2 am, it make it's appearance.  Hate that thing!  It makes R cry (& he hardly EVER cries about anything!) & he just looked at me and said, "I know there's nothing you can do to help me..."  That sent me into instant cry mode.  What a HORRIBLE feeling as a mother, but honestly, what do you do?
  • I decided to stay home with him today.  I didn't already have a sub job lined up, and I looked at that as a sign, even though I had to turn one down a job this morning.
  • We had a good day at home together...and he actually hardly coughed at all!  It's just at night.  Boo.


  •  He cracks me up...this is a cash register he got for Christmas, and he calls the mic button "Siri"!  How funny is that?!


  • This is my new favorite snack...(& strawberries too).  I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier, but YUMM!!  
  • Tomorrow is a new day...two more days in the "school" week!  Looking forward to the weekend, just hoping R's cough clears up, I hate it for him!
  • I haven't watched The Bachelor from this week.  Or Scandal from last week.  And now I'm behind on Nashville from tonight as well.  But...who got time of dat?  Not this Mama!  & I actually kinda like it that way!  ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!