.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Week!

I'm still not up to feeling 100% but I tried to do what I could yesterday around the house.  That included putting Punkin' in one of his Thanksgiving shirts!  I got these iron on appliques from Etsy & just ironed them on a t shirt from Wal-Mart!  I thought they turned out pretty cute! (it's an R if you didn't notice)
Punkin's daddy came to see him for a little bit yesterday & they had a good ole time!  Read some books, played around the house & went outside to enjoy the beautiful weather!  Punkin' loves him so much & he just lights up when he sees him at the door!

He has gotten to be quite the rough house lately!  He loves being pushed around & just messed with...it makes him GRIN so big & laugh & just wrestle back with you!  He is such a bundle of joy!-that sometimes I can't keep up with!
Last night I started to feel worse than I have this whole time.  I was nauseous & queazy & dizzy.  I finally figured out I hadn't eaten much all day, but had continued to take my pain meds. every 3-4 hours.  BIG mistake.  My mom had to come get Punkin' & take him home with her for the night, & I passed out in my bed at 8.  I couldn't even think about eating or drinking anything.  I felt OK laying down, but just the process of rolling over to the other side made me dizzy.
I was worried about my throat hurting since I hadn't had any medicine all night long, but my throat held up alright till the morning.  I just had to MAKE myself drink & eat today.  I'm dealing with sinus stuff all up in my head which is causing more problems then my throat!  AHH!  Hopefully it'll all be over with soon!  It's hard taking care of myself & lil Punkin'!  Luckily my mom has been a HUGE help & has been out of school & able to help me take care of him while I can rest & get better!!
I am now ready for Thanksgiving!  I can't wait to eat all the yummy & delicious food!  I think Punkin' will enjoy it all as well!  This kid doesn't say NO to any kind of food!  :P  Everyone is coming to my parent's house this year so I think it's going to be a lot of fun!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!