.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Sunday, November 7, 2010

WICKED!!!

Saturday morning I had to get up & meet at the school at SIX O CLOCK!  OMG!  I had to go on a field trip for my earth science class.   BLAH.  We were looking at rocks & fossils & stuff...

Luckily I made it home in time to get ready & freshen up to go to WICKED with my mom & aunt Kathy!!
I had never been to a broadway show before!  It was better than I ever expected!  GAAAH-LINDA was SO funny & played her character SO well!  She had such a voice!!  Both witches were VERY talented, & I don't even want the sound track because it's not as good as they were!  

The story line before The Wizard of Oz is SO neat & I love how it all fell into place!  I wanted to read the book before hand, but didn't have time for that!

I am so glad I got to go & look forward to getting to go again sometime!
(Not the best pic, but it's all I got!)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!