.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Friday, December 30, 2011

We are potty trained!

I had never had the opportunity to blog about Ryder being potty trained!  It officially happened over Thanksgiving break.  After that I sent him to school without a diaper on & he has never had an accident at school since!  It still shocks me to this day & I am so proud of him!  Some people say that they should be potty trained before they turn two, but I truly believe every kid is different & they will let you know when they're ready & he definitely did!

I knew it was officially OFFICIAL when we made the trip to LR to see Santa & back without an accident! That's pretty intense & I was so proud of him!  We did have to stop at a gas station on the way there & back, but he always does such a good job about telling me when he needs to go!

I was scared about our trip to the Shug last week, but he stayed perfectly dry there & back as well!  So...now I feel like I can officially say that my lil man is potty trained!  =)  I couldn't be happier, but I am sad that it's just another sign my lil man is growing up!

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!