.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Movies with Pop Pops...

A few days before Christmas Eve Pop Pops called us & asked if we wanted to go see the new Chipmunks movie with him.  I hadn't even thought about taking Punkin' to see this movie.  Of course we decided to go...luckily we didn't have anything else going!
This was Ryder's second movie to go see...the first being The Lion King!



He did GREAT during the movie.  We had to get up to go potty a few times, but other than that he sat there & watched the movie & drank his icee.
I'm so thankful that Ryder has such a wonderful Pop Pops that takes him to do fun things like this!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!