.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Annual Shopping Trip to LR!

Ever since I can remember, the week or two before Christmas, dad would take me & G to Little Rock to go shopping for mom for Christmas.  This was something we always looked forward to & felt like we were big shots going out to eat in LR & going shopping at the mall.

It would be so easy for me to just buy everything for mom for Christmas, but I still want this to be a tradition & for them to put a little effort in!  ;)  So...last night me, dad, G & Ryder all went to LR to eat & shop for mom!
We tried out Copeland's for the first time & we all seriously LOVED it!  The food was FANTASTIC & we will for sure be going back the next chance we get!
Ryder behaved & I was so proud of him, considering he had spent most of the day riding in the car on our way home from the Shug & hadn't had a nap!
We even ventured down to the Promenade because dad & G had never been to the Apple store.
& this lil man just wanted to run wild in there!  So...this is how we kept him still & quiet!  :P

He now thinks this is "his computer." "Where's my computer mama?"  Oh geeeez!  :P

We had such a good time & I'm glad we take the time out of our busy schedules to make this a priority once a year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!