.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Visit from Santa & Gingerbread House

Today ended up being such a great day!  We only had one thing planned, & that was for little man to get a much needed hair cut, but we had a few surprises before then!

Kelly tweeted a picture of her brother dressed up like Santa Claus & I said "Bring him to see Ryder-ASAP!"  So that's what that did!  I had been talking to someone about doing this the other day, so this worked out perfect!  I knew Ryder would love it & sure enough, he did!   
 Ryder opened the door & said, "Hey Santa!  Skateboard & a helmet!"  Ha!  Santa didn't even have time to ask him what he wanted!  :P

 Thank you so much Jay for making a special stop to see my lil man!  We might have started something though!  ;)
 We finally got around to making our gingerbread house tonight!  I assembled it, threw on some icing & let Ryder do the best!  He loved it!





FLASHBACK:
{Gingerbread House 2010-15 months}
{Gingerbread House 2009-3 months}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!