.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ryder's Christmas in LR

Saturday was Ryder went to one of his Great Aunt's house in LR to celebrate Christmas with Mimi & Hannah!  He always has such a good times with them & I was so glad to see that someone tagged some pictures from the event on Facebook, so I could see them!


{Ryder with his Granny Jean!}








{Ryder with Hannah & Mimi!}

I am so thankful that Ryder has such a good relationship with his Mimi & PawPaw & that they live close enough for him to see them often!  He tells me he is a "country boy" because that's what he is when he goes & stays out at their house!  :P  He will be just enough of a city boy & country boy when he grows up & I love it!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!