.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Christmas Card


Even though being with family & eating lots of yummy food while enjoying your company & lovely new gifts, don't forget the TRUE meaning of Christmas during this crazy, yet exciting time of year.

As a mom, I want more than anything for Ryder to grow & understand that it's not about what Santa brings, or the presents underneath the tree, but the Savior that was born in a manger, on that cold winter night. That little boy would one day die on the cross to save OUR sins--THAT'S the true meaning of Christmas!  It's a celebration of His birth & we can't forget that!

Ryder & I are wishing you & your 
families are VERY Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!