.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reindeer Food!

On Christmas Eve Eve Ryder & I made reindeer food!  I knew Ryder would love this & really get into it & I was right.  This is something my aunt did for us every year growing up & it was so fun to go & sprinkle it in the front yard on Christmas Eve night, to make sure the reindeer wanted to stop at our house!  
{Ingredients}

Bowl full of dry quick oats

Couple of spoon fills of sugar

As much glitter as you think the reindeer will need to see the food in the grass!  ;)

MIX TOGETHER & SPRINKLE ON YOUR LAWN ON CHRISTMAS EVE!
I think he seriously looks like such a big boy in these pictures...scooping & pouring everything all by himself!
{That's some serious concentration right there...}






Our finished product!  He was so proud of his work!  ;)  I look forward to doing this every year with little man & I hope it's something that he looks forward to as well!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!