.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Phone Pics

I LOVE PHONE PICS!  This is where most of my pictures are, & I think I get a lot on my phone that I don't always get on my camera!  I am so glad that I can blog them!  =)


{View of the bay from our condo}


{Lunch date with my Punkin' one day at the beach}


{Lookin' at the "big boats"}


{This alligator was caught on Lake Hamilton!  PS.  Did I tell you my brother was one of FORTY SOMETHING in the state to get drawn for a GATOR tag!  :O  So happy for him!}


{He loved the kiddie pool & his "squirter"}


{With his Handy Manny saw (gun) at the mall in Foley}


{Last day at the beach..}


{out on the balcony on our last night there with my boy}


{Thank goodness for movies on iPads!}


{ANNNNND....my cousin Tonya is ENGAGED!!!  I am so happy for her & Luke & already can't wait for the BIG DAY!!}


{He got a hold of my glasses one night & put them on!}


{Ms. Allison came by to see us & hang out one afternoon!}

{Ryder's new bestie "Kenzie" stayed the night with us & Ryder fell in love with her even more!}


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!