.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cow Appreciation Day!!

Last Friday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A! If you don't already know...we LOOOOOVE Chick Fil A! & who wouldn't want to dress up like a cow for FREE food!?

We got our cow outfits together & headed to Chick...it was a mad house but it was ALOT of fun! I am SO glad that we did it & I plan on taking Ryder every year!

{He was TERRIFIED of the big dressed up cows!}
{Kelly & Whit}
{Me & my boy...with a big mouth full of chicken!}

{We love Chick, friends & 501!}
{We had the cow sneak up behind him for a pic! Hehe!}
(He was squatting because we were all squatting to take his picture! Ha!}


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love!!! You know I'm a CFA Addict!!! Ryder is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!