.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuscan Italian Black Bean Dip

These pictures aren't great (I didn't have my camera, just my phone) but I am in love with this dip & just had to share.  DeeDee made it for Josh & Allie's Engagement Party & is seriously all I ate the whole time.  I didn't have a burger, or a hot dog...JUST THIS DIP!  Funny huh...must be GOOD!!

I didn't get a picture of all the ingredients before hand...but here's the list!

Ingredients

3 cans of black beans (rinsed & drained)

1 chopped yellow bell pepper

2 finely chopped jalepenos (I used a little food processor to chop)

2 tomatoes chopped

8 oz. Tuscan Italian dressing

2 fresh avocados chopped (added right before serving so they don't brown)



{black beans}


{add jalepenos}


{add 8 oz. of Tuscan Italian dressing}


{add the chopped tomatoes}


{& your chopped yellow bell pepper}

{stir all ingredients together & THEN add the avocados}


{lightly stir!}

Serve with your favorite tostitos chips!  

1 comment:

  1. this sounds amazing!! i looove black beans so i WILL be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!