.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's already Monday again...?

So..what's new today?  Not a lot.

Ryder finally went to sleep in his OWN bed last night since being home from vaca.  It has been a bit of an adventure getting him back in his normal routine & not sleeping with Mama any more since our return home!  I have had to spank him 4-5 times every time it's time for him to lay down for getting out of his bed!  He has even learned how to open his door now!  :O  Thank you Uncle G for teaching him this while we were at the beach!!  Last night, I heard his door open, so I walked to the end of the hallway from the living room where I could see him & he saw me & shut the door & ran to the other side of his room!  Ha!  Like I can't get him over there or something!  & every time I go in there to spank him & put him back in his bed, he has the biggest, cheesiest, fake grin on his face & I have to cover up my face because I'm laughing so hard!  This kid is too much & is ALWAYS keeping me laughing & on.my.toes!

MacKenzie spent the night with us last night so we could watch her today while her mom went to work & sister went to class.  Ryder loves her so much & calls her "Kenzie".

I have been trying to get all of Ryder's old clothes together to get tagged & organized for the Rhea Lana sale coming up.  It is a tedious process, but so worth it when you go pick up that check!

 I finished reading Bristol Palin's book while on vaca.  I bought it on eBooks & seriously never put it down.  I was reading it every where we went.  Her story is so very similar to mine so I could relate to her almost 100% of the time...minus the part of having a mom that was running for VP of the United States--not that big of a different right?!  :P

She seems to be a very bright girl with a good head on her shoulders & gives 110% to provide her son with a good life, as well as a worry free future.  I can't imagine having to go through what she did in a National spotlight.  This is a great & super easy read & I highly recommend you to read it, especially TEEN GIRLS!--This might make you think about a few things before actually doing them! :)

{Isn't she just GORG?!}

I start school a month from today, so I am going to do my best to soak up these last few weeks at home with my sweet boy!  & he starts MDO the week after Labor Day!  I am happy, but sad at the same time...he is just growing up!  But I know it will be one of the best things I have ever done for him, which is why I'm doing it!  =)

Hope y'all are having a great Monday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!