.post-title {font-family: 'Special Elite', cursive;}

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i love 31!

I can not say enough good things about 31 products!!  I know it's been around for a while & people have already said such great things about all their products, but I've just recently made my first few 31 purchases and I couldn't be happier!

My favorite bag so far is the large utility tote (pictured above).  I bought this mainly for the pool & the beach...& so far it has done everything I have needed it to do, & carried all I need it to carry!  I get so many compliments on it...because of the awesome size & cute print. 
In the large duffel I can easily fit in two large beach towels, a few swim diapers & regular diapers, a thing of wipes, a matching 31 bag for our smaller stuff, a 31 thermal tote for snacks & lunch...as well as all of Ryder's pool toys (not pictured).
 {Our towels underneath the two smaller bags}
I got this little thermal tote as a graduation gift from High School & up until a few weeks ago didn't even know that it was 31!  How fun is that!  It also has my name monogrammed on it...which is another service that 31 provides.  I didn't get any of my bags monogrammed because hopefully I won't have the initials KRB for the rest of my life, & I want to be able to use these bags forever!  =)

In the thermal tote I take a few uncrustables, cheez-itz & maybe some applesauce for Ryder for while we're out at the pool....I put in some ice packs & it all stays super cold which is so nice!
Here is my matching little bag that holds all of our sunscreen, tanning lotion, chap-stick, phone, camera & keys.  It's so nice not to have to dig in my big bag for all these things!
{A peak inside the little bag!}

31 is not sold in stores & you can only purchase these items through individual consultants & even host a party!  So fun!  They have all sorts of different prints & continue to come out with new & exciting ones!  It's hard not to want every bag though, especially after you see all the things you can do with them all!

A lot of people use the large utility tote to keep in their trunk for all that "trunk junk" we have rolling around back there!  I have also heard of people using it to carry in all their groceries at once, instead of having to go back & forth to the car 15 times!  You name it...31 has a bag for it!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Don't be afraid to comment, I LOVE & read each & every one of your comments!